On-Site Moving Labor
Our On-Site Moving Labor can save you money and remove your moving pains literally! This can save you money by not having to pay for us providing the moving truck, and saves you more money by preventing damage done to your future or existing home. Did you know that if an large gouge in a wood floor can cost up to $15,000 to replace? This happens all quite often by owners trying to move themselves. That is why hiring a fully licensed and insured moving company is a better choice.
Our On-Site Moving Labor Services:
Loading Unloading Self-Storage Facilities whether you’re building a home, searching new home or searching storage facility. Our On-Site Moving Labor will load or unload your rental into storage. Listing your home and need to de-clutter your home we can help. Give us a call to schedule your appointment Our crew will meet you onsite with dollies and tools.
Preparing for On-Site Moving Labor Tips
- Let us now if there are any large oversize items. We once had a customer inform us that the crew would be only unloading small furniture and mainly boxes. Come to find out the customer had a 350lb safe ect.
- We need to know if there are any large pieces needing extra men to hoist over stairs.
- All items in furniture must be packed in order to prevent damage to both our crews backs and furniture.
- It is best to have pads and ratchet straps to prevent load shifting. You can get this at home Depot
- Have all appliances discontented and serviced.
- If you have Front load washer and Dryer. The washer requires a bolt kit to be installed for transportation. This kit should have been delivered with the unit when it was purchased. They consist of 4 bolt screws that hold the drum in place to prevent damage. Moving your washer without it can will cause the drum to vibrate leading to damage which is en-reparable.
COPYRIGHT 2014 © Cool Springs Relocation. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.